“Developing skilled force for the future”
The First International Conference on Vocational and Entrepreneurial Training – ICVET to be held on line from 22-23 July 2021 aims to showcase and exchange sustainable vocational and entrepreneurial education solutions and improve access to relevant information, education and training in order to promote these skills. The ICVET is organized by Red Internacional de Investigadores en Educación / International Network of Educational Researchers (REDIIE) and Centro Transformar, based in Chile.
Objectives of the event and target participants
The ICVET invites representatives from the private, state and civil sector, as well as academic experts and practitioners to:
- Share and promote innovative approaches to vocational and entrepreneurial training, responding to contemporary challenges.
- Provide opportunities to exchange experience among key actors of vocational and entrepreneurial training at global, regional and national levels.
- Trends in developing vocational and entrepreneurial skills
- Vocational and entrepreneurial skills for SGDs
- Strategies for developing vocational and entrepreneurial skills
- Vocational and entrepreneurial skills assessment
- EdTech for developing new skills
Regions and countries covered: Global
Esta obra está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Internacional.